June 20, 2018
This exciting panel discussed getting down to the heart of effectively planning your cycle menus to ensure cost effective use of your entitlement and commercially purchased food products. Presenters will provide you with forecasting tools used to plan, project and manage your menus to assist in ensuring effective and financially responsible practices. Insight on industry best practices and communication techniques with all stakeholders will be provided as well.
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU, or 1 CPEU for RDNs/NDTRs.
- Effectively utilize entitlement funds.
- Identify forecasting tools to help plan menus.
- Describe how to plan a cycle menu.
Missy Poirier, SNS
Central Kitchen Supervisor
Palm Springs Unified School District
Palm Springs, Calif.
Jessica Gould, SNS
Director of Nutrition & Print Shop
Littleton Public Schools
Barbara Harral, RDN
Montgomery County Public Schools
SNA CEUs: 1.00
Key Area 1: Nutrition
Key Topic 1100: Menu Planning
Subtopic 1120: Cycle Menus
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 141906
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 13.2.4 Develops menus in consideration of production and service capabilities of facility and staff.
- 13.2.6 Develops tools and measurements to evaluate menu items, quality of products, costs, nutritional values and customer needs.
- 8110: School Foodservice
CPE Level: 1, 2, 3
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note you have the option to submit an evaluation on the quality of this webinar directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.
- PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)
$0.00 - $20.00