SNA’s new “Dollars & Cents of Financial Management” video tutorial training series has been developed by the SNA Financial Management task force by directors for directors. This series provides training materials on a variety of financial Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for you to offer this training to your staff.
This training is not intended for State conferences.
KPI's Included in the Series
- Analyzing Participation Data (ADP)
- Meal Equivalent Conversions (MEQ)
- Meals Per Labor Hour (MPLH)
- Cost to Produce a Meal (CPM)
- Break-even Point Analysis (BEP)
Each Module Includes
- Trainer Guide
- Trainer PowerPoint
- Participant Workbook
- Case Study
- Excel Calculator
- Certificate of Completion
- Describe goals of SNA’s new Dollar & Cents of Financial Management Series.
- Outline main components of training series to allow District Directors to train staff on 5 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Demonstrate how to train staff with one full module as an example.
SNA CEUs: 5.00 (1 CEU per Module)
Key Area 3000: Administration
Key Topic 3300: Financial Management
Subtopic 3320: Establish and document appropriate accounting procedures for all revenues and expenses, ensuring that all procedures comply with Federal, State, and local regulations and Administrative Review.
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 147707
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 13.3.2 Implements a reliable system for budgets and financial record maintenance that adheres to generally accepted accounting principles.
- 13.3.7 Demonstrates understanding of payment and reimbursement models and their financial impact.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 7080: Financial Management
- 8110: School Foodservice
CPE Level: 1, 2, 3
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note you have the option to submit an evaluation on the quality of this webinar directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to utilize the order form please download it here.
Dollars & Cents Order Form
$199.00 - $399.00