Have an attendance code? Sign In to enter it.
September 11, 2019
Cooperative purchasing agreements are an efficient method to procure goods and services, but with so many variables it can be hard to know where to begin. As presented at #LAC19, this webinar will provide insight from two different purchasing groups and a state agency perspective, so you can learn if group purchasing is right for you, how it works, and what’s required.
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU, or 1 CPEU for RDNs/NDTRs.
- Describe the cost-saving benefits of group purchasing.
- Develop a list of questions to consider before joining a co-op.
- Explain how co-ops differ in small and large districts.
SNA CEUs: 1.00
Key Area 2: Operations
Key Topic 2400: Purchasing/Procurement
Subtopic 2450: Cooperative Purchasing Groups
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 150246
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 14.2.5 Interprets operational data and financial statements to manage programs and services within budget.
- 14.3.1 Defines the project parameters in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- 14.3.6 Tracks progress and completion of deliverables and takes action to keep project within scope.
- 8110: School Foodservice
CPE Level: 2, 3
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note you have the option to submit an evaluation on the quality of this webinar directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.
- PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)