This introductory level course is both interactive and fun! This course
has been designed to reinforce the importance of ethics and the factors
of ethical decision-making.
Successful completion of the module and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU.
If you are looking for the District Bundles that provide a discount, please click here.
- Define ethics and ethical behavior.
- Describe the differences between workplace and personal ethics.
- Identify and address ethical dilemmas in the workplace.
- Describe the importance of a Code of Ethics.
- Summarize the steps to making an ethical decision.
SNA CEUs: 1.00
Key Area 3000: Administration
Key Topic 3400: Human Resources & Staff Training
Subtopic 3420: Policies and Procedures
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Since this module was launched over 3 years ago, SNA can no longer offer CPEU credit for RDNs and NDTRs.
SNA CEUs will be awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.
If you need to utilize the order form please download it here.
SNA Ethics Module Order Form
District Packages are also available
- District Package 10 - Access for 10 individual users. $120.00 (20% off individual price.)
- District Package 25 - Access for 25 individual users. $282.00 (25% off individual price.)
- District Package 50 - Access for 50 individual users. $525.00 (30% off individual price.)
- District Package 75 - Access for 75 individual users. $730.00 (35% off individual price.)
- District Package 100 - Access for 100 individual users. $900.00 (40% off individual price.)
If you haven't already, make sure to fill in your profile by clicking on your name in the right-hand corner. This will unlock the evaluation and quiz to take after the modules.