October 23, 2019
Wondering why USDA collects all that research data from you? And better yet what they do with it? As presented at #ANC19, join the USDA team as they walk you through key findings from the new School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study and other recent studies as well as explain new efforts to improve ways to communicate that mountain of information to key stakeholders. This is a can’t miss for those interested in the state of school meals!
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU, or 1 CPEU for RDNs/NDTRs.
- Name three reasons why your district's research data is so important.
- Identify two of the USDA's latest studies.
- Describe three findings the USDA made through their studies.
SNA CEUs: 1.00
Key Area 2: Operations
Key Topic 2000: Operations
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 151184
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 6.3.1 Uses established benchmarking and best practices to inform practice.
- 6.3.11 Applies research/evidence-based findings to improve practice, service delivery and health and nutrition of customers.
- 8110: School Foodservice
CPE Level: 2, 3
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note you have the option to submit an evaluation on the quality of this webinar directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.
- PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)