October 16, 2019
Learn simple, easy and cost-effective ways to redesign your cafeteria line and create an inviting space for everyone that walks into the cafeteria! As presented at #ANC19 attendees will review before and after photos to gain first-hand experience of specific ways to improve a space including merchandising techniques and material selection.
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU, or 1 CPEU for RDNs/NDTRs.
- Examine how to improve your space and cafeteria.
- Evaluate where your facility needs to be updated.
- Determine the best techniques for redesigning your serving line.
SNA CEUs: 1.0
Key Area 2: Operations
Key Topic 2200: Serving Food
Subtopic 2240: Serving Lines
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 150914
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 14.3.1 Defines the project parameters in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- 14.3.3 Communicates purpose and desired outcomes to stakeholders in order to achieve project objectives and goals.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 1
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation on the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post webinar quiz.
- PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)