Have an attendance code? Sign In to enter it.
One-click registration! Click once on the “Register” button to register for this webinar and that’s it. You will receive an email confirmation within an hour after registering.
October 16, 2019
Learn simple, easy and cost-effective ways to redesign your cafeteria line and create an inviting space for everyone that walks into the cafeteria! As presented at #ANC19 attendees will review before and after photos to gain first-hand experience of specific ways to improve a space including merchandising techniques and material selection.
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU, or 1 CPEU for RDNs/NDTRs.
- Examine how to improve your space and cafeteria.
- Evaluate where your facility needs to be updated.
- Determine the best techniques for redesigning your serving line.
SNA CEUs: 1.0
Key Area 2000 : Operations
Key Topic 2200: Serving Food
Subtopic 2240: Serving Lines
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 150914
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 14.3.1 Defines the project parameters in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- 14.3.3 Communicates purpose and desired outcomes to stakeholders in order to achieve project objectives and goals.
- 8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 1
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation on the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: email@example.com
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post webinar quiz.
- PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)