Have an attendance code? Sign In to enter it.
November 6, 2019Looking for innovative ways to engage your student customers and connect your school cafeteria to the classroom? As presented at #ANC19, discover how one district worked with the curriculum department to build lesson plans that have been implemented state-wide! From Kindergarten Kitchen Career Tours to Fourth Grade Farm Festivals, you’ll walk away with lesson plan templates and ideas for use in grades K-12.
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU, or 1 CPEU for RDNs/NDTRs.
- Create lesson plans that will work for their schools using the examples and templates.
- Describe the benefits of working with school divisions to connect the classroom with the cafeteria.
- Utilize strategies to engage students and teachers in the classroom during a learning lab.
SNA CEUs: 1.00
Key Area 1000: Nutrition
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 151472
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 9.2.1 Assesses the learning needs of the individual or target group.
- 9.2.2 Determines and takes into consideration the literacy level and readability needs of the individual, group and population.
- 9.3.2 Develops and/or selects a variety of learning activities based on a plan of action and outcomes, and the needs of the individual, group, community, and population.
- 9.3.4 Develops and/or selects educational materials at the appropriate literacy levels to achieve objectives.
- 8110: School Foodservice
CPE Level: 2.3
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note you have the option to submit an evaluation on the quality of this webinar directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.
- PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)
- First Grade How To Books Lesson Plan (Word)
- Second Grade Corn Husking Contest Lesson Plan (Word)
- Third Grade Fraction Fruitapalooza Lesson Plan (Word)
- Fourth Grade VA Apples and Economy Lesson Plan (Word)
- Fifth Grade Caught You Being Health Lesson Plan (Word)
- FACS Food Flow Lesson Plan (Word)