November 20, 2019
As presented at #ANC19, join our intergalactic panel of school breakfast experts who will share insights on cosmic trends designed to maximize participation during National School Breakfast Week (NSBW) and all year long. From speed-of-light order processing to social media, and global flavors to use of plant-based proteins, the fantastic “voyages” and grants that will be featured in this session will serve as the booster rocket you need to take breakfast into the stratosphere! Make the fork be with you!
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU, or 1 CPEU for RDNs/NDTRs.
- Identify integral tools, such as grants, that can revolutionize your breakfast program.
- Connect with peers who can help you apply new knowledge in marketing your program.
- Apply marketing strategies to share innovative breakfast models.
SNA CEUs: 1.00
Key Area 4: Communications & Marketing
Key Topic and Subtopic 4000: Communications and Marketing
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 151748
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 2.1.3 Tailors message to meet the needs of the target audience.
- 2.2.2 Considers and respects the opinions, creativity, values, beliefs and perspectives of others.
- 2.2.3 Identifies opportunities for shared benefit and/or vision.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 8110: School Foodservice
CPE Level: 1
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note you have the option to submit an evaluation on the quality of this webinar directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.
- PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)