December 4, 2019
Procurement is complex but there are fundamental steps districts should take to manage the process effectively. Come hear a top 10 list compiled by the experts!
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU or 1 CPEU for RNDs/NDTRs.
- Utilize resources to aid in accurately estimating your procurement needs.
- Establish a clear procedure for writing a bid to ensure fairness and transparency.
- Summarize follow-up steps for vendor bid winners and ways to uphold and honor contracts.
SNA CEUs: 1.0
Key Area 2000: Operations
Key Topic 2400: Purchasing/Procurement
Subtopic 2430: Purchasing Food, Supplies & Equipment
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 151902
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 13.1.1 Conducts a needs assessment in collaboration with staff to determine overall department needs.
- 13.1.2 Designs a plan for the purchase of equipment for the production and service of food that meets required safety and sanitation standards.
- 8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 2,3
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation on the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: email@example.com
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post webinar quiz.
- PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)