Have an attendance code? Sign In to enter it.
December 4, 2019One-click registration! Click once on the “Register” button to register for this webinar and that’s it. You will receive an email confirmation within an hour after registering.
Procurement is complex but there are fundamental steps districts should take to manage the process effectively. Come hear a top 10 list compiled by the experts!
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU, or CPEU for RDNs/NDTRS.
- Utilize resources to aid in accurately estimating your procurement needs.
- Establish a clear procedure for writing a bid to ensure fairness and transparency.
- Summarize follow-up steps for vendor bid winners and ways to uphold and honor contracts.
SNA CEUs: 1.0
Key Area 2000: Operations
Key Topic 2400: Purchasing/Procurement
Subtopic 2430: Purchasing Food, Supplies & Equipment
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 151901
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 13.1.1 Conducts a needs assessment in collaboration with staff to determine overall department needs.
- 13.1.2 Designs a plan for the purchase of equipment for the production and service of food that meets required safety and sanitation standards.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 2,3
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation on the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post webinar quiz.
- PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)