April 8, 2020
All COVID-19 related webinars are available to both members and non-members.
While many school nutrition teams are actively feeding students during this global pandemic, how those meals are provided has changed. Likewise, how you manage your staff also must change. We have moved to a virtual work environment with it’s own unique challenges—but managing a virtual team isn't impossible. Join our speakers Julia Bauscher, SNS, Director School and Community Nutrition Services, Jefferson County Public Schools and SNA's Rhea Steele, CAE, Chief of Staff, as they share strategies for virtual management to help ensure that your virtual team is ready for real-world success.
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU or 1 CPEU for RNDs/NDTRs.
- Learn techniques and best practices for remotely communicating with your team.
- Understand new technologies to help aid you in your remote work.
- Create a good work environment at home for higher productivity.
SNA CEUs: 1.0
Key Area 3000: Administration
Key Topic 3400: Human Resources and Staff Training
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 154762
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 3.1.3 Takes initiative to facilitate change.
- 3.1.7 Participates in the development of the organization's strategic plan, mission and vision.
- 3.2.3 Pursues and embraces opportunities to advance practice.
- 8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 1,2
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.
PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)