April 23, 2020
All COVID-19 related webinars are available to both members and non-members.
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU or 1 CPEU for RDNs/NDTRs.
- Summarize the importance of managing risks with proper sanitation.
- Explain how field trips or off-site meals should be transported.
- Identify the appropriate temperatures to maintain food during the holding period.
SNA CEUs: 1.0
Key Area 2: Operations
Key Topic 2600: Food Safety & HACCP
Sub Topic 2620: Food Safety
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 154942
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 7.1.2 Advocates for and maintains awareness of safety policies and procedures.
- 7.1.3 Investigates and analyzes work environment to identify safety issues and risks to self, staff, customers, public and organization.
- 7.1.4 Takes action on identified risk to self, staff, customer, public and organization.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 2,3
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.
PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)