Have an attendance code? Sign In to enter it.
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU or 1 CPEU for RDNs/NDTRs.
- Explain the importance of proper handwashing in preventing the spread of germs.
- Describe the impact cooling methods have on foodborne pathogens.
- Relate the importance of fostering an environment for behavior change.
SNA CEUs: 1.0
Key Area 2: Operations
Key Topic 2600: Food Safety & HACCP
Sub Topic 2620: Food Safety
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 154938
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 7.1.2 Advocates for and maintains awareness of safety policies and procedures.
- 7.1.3 Investigates and analyzes work environment to identify safety issues and risks to self, staff, customers, public and organization.
- 7.1.4 Takes action on identified risk to self, staff, customer, public and organization.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 2,3
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: email@example.com
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.
PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)