May 28, 2020
The Virtual State Leadership Summit provides state leaders the opportunity to learn best practices in association management, develop leadership skills for achieving the goals of their own state association, and a chance to network with other leaders.
Successful completion of the summit is awarded 6 SNA CEUs or 6 CPEUs for RDNs/NDTRs.
- Align near-term crisis management activities with long term strategic goals.
- Build a financial plan that ensures success in the face of challenging situations.
- Create and maintain an effective organization while identifying and developing future leaders.
Key Area 3: Administration
Key Area 4: Communications & Marketing
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 155703
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 3.1.7 Participates in the development of the organizations strategic plan, mission and vision.
- 4.1.3 Aligns work with organization policies, strategic plan and mission statement.
- 4.1.5 Recognizes situations where services provided to a customer should be adjusted, limited, modified or discontinued.
- 7.3.1 Recognizes the environmental implications of infectious diseases, compromised health conditions and outbreaks and identifies and implements required preventive action for public safety.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 8110: School foodservice
- 7180: Strategic planning
CPE Level: 3
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact:firstname.lastname@example.org