Have an attendance code? Sign In to enter it.
May 13, 2020
This webinar made possible in partnership with School Nutrition Association and United Fresh Produce Association will highlight how several school nutrition programs are sourcing and serving fresh produce, and share how produce companies are working with school nutrition customers and supply chain partners during this unprecedented time.
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU or 1 CPEU for RDNs/NDTRs.
- Illustrate how three different size school districts are maximizing their ability to offer fresh fruit and vegetables during COVID-19 school closures.
- Explain the importance of a collaborative working relationship between schools and produce partners.
- Translate what's happening with the produce supply chain during COVID-19 and how this can impact school customers.
SNA CEUs: 1.0
Key Area 3: Administration
Key Topic 3200:Program Management
Sub Topic 3230: Healthy Environment
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 155320
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 13.2.1 Adheres to and communicates relevant regulations, dietary guidelines, and organization policies in menu development and implementation.
- 13.2.2 Evaluates and incorporates individual and target group needs and requirements in order to develop menu items.
- 13.2.4 Develops menus in consideration of the production and service capabilities of facility and staff.
- 8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 1,2
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.
PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)