Experts with the Center for Food Safety in Child Nutrition Programs at Kansas State University are back with a special edition Q & A webinar. They will be answering your questions about food safety during the COVID-19 pandemic. You can always go back and view their first two webinars with SNA in the On-Demand page. We hope you come ready with your questions!
Rewind & Repeat: Science-Based Basics to Food Safety: Part I
Rewind & Repeat: Science-Based Basics to Food Safety: Part II
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU or 1 CPEU for RDNs/NDTRs.
- Explain the importance of proper handwashing in preventing the spread of germs.
- Describe the impact cooling methods have on foodborne pathogens.
- Relate the importance of fostering an environment for behavior change.
SNA CEUs: 1.0
Key Area 2: Operations
Key Topic 2600: Food Safety & HACCP
Sub Topic 2620: Food Safety
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 7.1.2 Advocates for and maintains awareness of safety policies and procedures.
- 7.1.3 Investigates and analyzes work environment to identify safety issues and risks to self, staff, customers, public and organization.
- 7.1.4 Takes action on identified risk to self, staff, customer, public and organization.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 2,3
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: email@example.com
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.