June 18, 2020
All COVID-19 related webinars are available to both members and non-members.
Staying motivated can be difficult during the best of times and requires even more focus when unexpected events happen. As school nutrition professionals plan for schools to reopen, employees motivated to deliver exceptional service are key to adapting to a new norm. In this webinar, we'll explore how to focus on motivating ourselves first and how this impacts our team. It will help each attendee learn what they can do to inspire lasting success.
- Identify seven specific ways to stay motivated at work and life.
- Describe key strategies to motivate team success and build team morale.
- Learn how your team can celebrate their own and each other's successes and build a more cohesive team.
SNA CEUs: 1.0
Key Area 3000: Administration
Key Topic 3400: Human Resources & Staff Training
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 156211
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 3.1.1 Identifies strengths and opportunities for self-improvement and improvement in others.
- 3.1.6 Takes an active role in sharing information and knowledge.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 1,2
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact:email@example.com
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.
PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)