We can all agree: SY2020-21 will probably be the most challenging school year on record for students, parents, educators, administrators and school nutrition operators. But as we navigate this unprecedented school year together, take inspiration and comfort from the ideas and recommendations of your colleagues.
In a one-of-a-kind virtual SNA conference, join your school nutrition peers to hear national participation trends, the best ideas to feed kids in response to virtual and blended learning environments and staggered academic schedules—all while using classroom, curbside, and other service models. We'll also discuss financial sustainability for school nutrition programs and ways to help district administrators understand the importance of school meals and the unique financial pressures currently facing school nutrition programs. You'll learn what's working and what's not, and collectively brainstorm solutions to complex challenges—practical ideas that will be developed in real-time and compiled as a take-home resource. Don't miss this unique virtual opportunity to compare notes, network with your peers, and inspire each other, from wherever you are in the country.
- 8.0 CEUs
- Key Areas: 2000, 3000, 4000: See conference agenda for Professional Standards Codes
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 11.1.5 Incorporates market research, consumer insights and current evidence-based trends in order to develop new products and services.
- 14.3.1 Defines the project parameters in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- 14.3.3 Communicates purpose and desired outcomes to stakeholders in order to achieve project objectives and goals.
- 7.1.4 Takes action on identified risk to self, staff, customer, public and organization.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
8110: School foodservice
7180: Strategic planning
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact:email@example.com