Have an attendance code? Sign In to enter it.
September 16, 2020
- Demonstrate how to help children cope with the pandemic.
- Identify common reactions to a pandemic.
- Apply strategies to deal with distress and exercise self-care.
SNA CEUs: 1.0
Key Area 3: Administration
Key Topic 3400: Human Resources and Staff Training
Sub Topic 3450: Employee Health, Safety & Wellness
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 157792
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 1.3.3 Builds rapport and trust within the relationship while respecting boundaries.
- 3.1.1 Identifies strengths and opportunities for self-improvement and improvement in others.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 1
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.