October 1, 2020
Join us for the first webinar in SNA’s new Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Series. Viewing diversity and inclusion as a leadership function is vital for teams. During this training, Dr. Nika White will help participants understand the essentials of intentional inclusion leadership as paramount to fostering a culture of belonging where all are respected, valued, and given every opportunity to succeed. This session will empower and equip participants to build their inclusion leadership competencies. Our first installment in this series is designed specifically for leaders of teams. These may include school nutrition directors, managers, state agency, and industry professionals.We are very excited for you to have your questions answered at the end of the webinar during a live Q&A. This is a great opportunity for you to engage with Nika directly as well as other audience members. We hope you can join us for this highly anticipated webinar!
SNA’s DEI Series is made possible with funding from Titan School Solutions.
- Explain the importance of building inclusive leadership competencies.
- Identify the key essentials of intentional inclusion.
- Describe the team benefits of intentionally inclusive leadership.
SNA CEUs: 1.0
Key Area 3000: Administration
Key Topic 3400: Human Resources and Staff Training
Sub Topic 3420: Diversity
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 157950
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 3.1.1 Identifies strengths and opportunities for self-improvement and improvement in others.
- 3.1.2 Fosters a culture in which diversity and cross-team collaboration are valued.
- 3.1.3 Takes initiative to facilitate change.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 1
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact:email@example.com
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.