January 27, 2021 – 90 minutes
When it comes to USDA Foods, diverting what you will use and using what you divert has never been more important. Join ACDA and SNA representatives to learn how to make the most of USDA Foods as you plan for next school year.
- List ways to utilize more USDA foods in your program.
- Describe the role of the state agency to manage entitlements.
- Utilize forecasting techniques during this unpredictable time.
SNA CEUs: 1.5
Key Area 2000: Operations
Key Topic 2400: Purchasing/Procurement
Sub Topic 2430: USDA Foods/DOD/Diverted Foods
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 160009
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 13.2.4 Develops menus in consideration of production and service capabilities of facility and staff.
- 13.2.5 Participates in and coordinates with committees and staff to review and determine purchasing and product needs.
- 13.3.5 Identifies opportunities to maintain and increase revenue.
- 8110: School foodservice
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact:email@example.com
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.
In partnership with: