January 21, 2021
There is no question that school nutrition programs have scored big this past year with their diligent efforts to provide nutritious meals to students in a variety of formats. Join us for an exciting panel discussion with operators from across the country to discuss how they have overcome obstacles while still striving to promote school breakfast this year. Learn how they continue to engage staff and students, boost morale, all while continuing nutrition education and farm to school efforts!
- Identify integral tools, such as grants, that can revolutionize your breakfast program.
- Connect with peers who can help you apply new knowledge in marketing your program.
- Apply marketing strategies to share innovative breakfast models.
SNA CEUs: 1.0
Key Area 4000: Communications & Marketing
Key Topic 4000: Communications & Marketing
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 160237
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Identifies the need for and negotiates common ground with customers, interprofessional team members and other stakeholders.
- 3.1.2 Fosters a culture in which diversity and cross-team collaboration are valued.
- 4.1.1 Demonstrates effective problem solving and professional judgment to address a need.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 1
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: email@example.com
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.
This webinar is made possible with the support of: