February 25, 2021
What’s keeping school nutrition as part of the school conversation and planning? School Community Partnerships! The partnership and working operations for success in our school foodservice departments depend on the people who work, operate, and plan together in the school. Join us to listen in to the school dynamics that have created leaming together between the cafeteria staff and the administrative staff, benefiting the overall child nutrition program but, most importantly, impacting students. The overflow of successful partnerships extends to the entire school community.
- Describe the benefits of working collaboratively with your school administration.
- Explain the importance of celebrating and updating team successes with the entire school community.
- Identify five ways to educate key stakeholders on ways to implement thriving school communities.
SNA CEUs: 1.0
Key Area 4000: Communications and Marketing
Key Topic 4100: Communications and Marketing
Sub Topic 4150: School & Community Communication
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 160236
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Identifies the need for and negotiates common ground with customers, interprofessional team members and other stakeholders.
- 2.2.4 Collaborates with others when the required skill is beyond his/her competence.
- 8110: School foodservice
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact:email@example.com
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.