January 19, 2021
- Help people understand why it is important to build relationships with lawmakers.
- Identify effective strategies for doing so.
- Provide tips for how to conduct a virtual meeting.
SNA CEUs: 1.0
Key Area 4100: Communications & Marketing
Key Topic 4120: Program Promotion
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 160586
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 3.2.1 Advocates for, and participates in, activities that support advancement of the profession.
- 3.2.6 Communicates with policymakers to influence decisions that impact advancement of the profession.
- 3.2.7 Contributes to the development and revision of government policies
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 1
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: email@example.com
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.