Febraury 24, 2021
- Effectively communicate with Members of Congress and their staff on topics that matter to your school nutrition program.
- Productively research legislators prior to meeting with them.
- Create a personal story, connecting issue areas to public policy.
SNA CEUs: 1.0
Key Area 4100: Communications & Marketing
Key Topic 4100: Communications & Marketing
Key Subtopic: 4120: Program Promotion
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 160808
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 3.2.1 Advocates for, and participates in, activities that support advancement of the profession.
- 3.2.6 Communicates with policymakers to influence decisions that impact advancement of the profession.
- 3.2.7 Contributes to the development and revision of government policies.
- 8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 1
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: email@example.com
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.