November 10, 2021This leadership workshop will challenge you to create true diversity and explore the myth that "difference automatically produces diversity." Attendees will analyze how their organization(s) may be unknowingly impacted by the culture they have created or inherited. You’ll leave this session with the action steps you can take to address your own diversity dilemma.
This webinar was originally scheduled for Virtual ANC 2021 but due to a last -minute scheduling conflict, is now being offered in webinar format instead.
• Identify what makes the diversity dilemma difficult.
• Describe the team benefits of diverse groups.
• Demonstrate how to build a more inclusive environment.
Key Area 3000: Administration
Key Topic 3400: Human Resources and Staff Training
Sub Topic 3420: Diversity
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 166633
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 3.1.2 Fosters a culture in which diversity and cross-team collaboration is valued.
- 3.1.3 Takes initiative to facilitate change.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 1
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this webinar directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: QualityCPE@eatright.org
This workshop is part of SNA’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion series, made possible with support from TITAN-a LINQ solution.