Have an attendance code? Sign In to enter it.
November 16, 2022
As a therapist, Joyce Marter noticed an extraordinary trend: as her clients improved their mental health, they also began receiving raises, getting promotions, finding better jobs, or starting their own successful businesses. Since that epiphany, Marter has become a go-to expert on establishing ways to improve financial wellbeing by focusing on psychological and relational issues around money. In this workshop, Marter cites research showing the correlation between positive self-esteem and financial prosperity. She reveals how confidence, self-compassion, and self-care contribute to financial prosperity. Participants discover how to promote mental and financial health using cognitive behavioral therapy, narrative therapy, and mindfulness practices.
If you are registered but can't attend live, you will get a notification when the recording is available.
1. Understand the powerful relationship between your self-worth and net worth.
2. Learn how to leverage your psychology of money to improve your mental and financial health.
3. Receive skills to end self-limitation and self-sabotage and open yourself to greater happiness and prosperity.
4. Shift from a scarcity mindset to abundant thinking to cultivate holistic success and wellness.
5. Receive resources for ongoing wellness to bring back to your teams, families and communities.
SNA CEUs: 1.0
Key Area 3: Administration
Key Topic 3400: Human Resources and Staff Training
Sub Topic 3450: Employee Health, Safety & Wellness
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 173153
Suggested Performance Indicators
9.1.3 Identifies and analyzes factors that influence change in behaviors.
9.1.4 Evaluates factors that influence the learning process and skillbuilding.
9.3.4 Takes into consideration the cultural needs of audiences and makes appropriate modifications to education materials.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 1,2
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this webinar directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: QualityCPE@eatright.org