In this two-part series, PepsiCo and The Hershey Company will help customer care professionals:
- Learn the fundamentals of social media monitoring and explore appropriate tools and strategies needed for effective social listening and measurement.
- Learn the importance of building relationships with your consumers and growing brand love.
- SOCAP Member: $86
- Non-Member: $120
Maria Burn, Consumer Relations Digital Analyst, PepsiCo, Inc.
Learn the fundamentals of social media monitoring and explore appropriate tools and strategies needed for effective social listening and measurement.
In this session, participants will learn more about:
- Tools for monitoring and selection of social listening and measurement platforms (HootSuite, Radian 6, etc.)
- Understanding and utilizing sentiment, volume, sources, and insights from social conversation
- How to align marketing goals with social media opportunities
- Techniques for listening, monitoring, research & analysis of social media initiatives
- Tools and resources - free and paid
- Best practices and possible case studies and real-life examples
Amanda McCullough, Social Media Specialist, The Hershey Company
Stephanie Seber, Social Media Specialist, The Hershey Company
Learn the importance of building relationships with your consumers and growing brand love.
Building Relationships with Consumers
- Understanding the importance of brand tone of voice on social, as shown through Hershey’s social strategy examples
- Surprising & delighting fans as an opportunity to build fan loyalty and positive experiences
- Building excitement for Hershey’s Chocolate World visitors by responding to Facebook Reviews and online inquiries in real-time
- How Reese’s took an innovative approach to conquering fake news
- How Hershey handles topics around allergens and other sensitive issues
- Going above & beyond for the consumer and reimbursing on social media
Maria Burn, Consumer Relations Digital Analyst, PepsiCo, Inc.Maria Burn is a trilingual (Spanish, English, Portuguese) digital marketing professional. She is currently, working as a Consumer Relations Digital Analyst for PepsiCo, Inc. specializing in Social Media Listening and Analytics. Prior to joining PepsiCo, Maria worked as a Social Listening Analyst at the Walt Disney World Company. While at Disney, her role involved utilizing various listening tools to gather social media data for reporting and gaining insights about the latest trends in social conversation. She is a relationship builder, leader, and innovator. Maria has a passion for multiculturalism and a deep understanding of how consumers use and engage across social media platforms.
Amanda McCullough, Social Media Specialist, The Hershey CompanyAmanda McCullough is a Social Media Specialist at The Hershey Company. She represents the Hershey megabrand on social and loves building connections with Hershey’s loyal consumers and learning how they incorporate Hershey products into family traditions. She also enjoys working with our brand teams to create excitement around our new product launches.
Stephanie Seber, Social Media Specialist, The Hershey CompanyStephanie Seber is a Social Media Specialist on the Consumer Relations team at The Hershey Company. Her proudest social media moment was when her responses to consumers during the Reese’s fake news story were featured on BuzzFeed. Close second would be when Chrissy Teigen liked one of her social posts.