SRNT University is a collection of organized, curated training, scientific articles and tools and resources for people working in nicotine and tobacco research and related professions. Learning opportunities include:
- Smoking Cessation Research Certificate Program, SRNT's first certificate program, providing introductory-level training on research methods suitable for smoking cessation treatment research, along with relevant background information
- the SRNT University Library, a web-based portal providing access to an organized, curated collection of training and information from SRNT and other organizations in diverse areas of nicotine and tobacco research
- Webinar Archive (members only), recorded webinars on research methodologies, policy issues and science updates
- Conference Archives, recorded plenary and keynote sessions from SRNT's annual meetings
- Content from SRNT's Journal, Nicotine & Tobacco Research.
SRNT University is a project of the Society for Research on Nicotine & Tobacco. More than 140 volunteers from 20 countries have contributed to the success of this site.