TB case management is a multi-faceted approach that requires a proactive approach to identifying barriers and implementing actions to overcome those barriers. This case presentation will show unique case management challenges both culturally and logistically that involved creative case management.
- Discuss importance of providing culturally competent care to achieve best outcomes
- Explain how to determine an infectious period to assist with large contact investigations
- Explain new tools that can be used for diagnosis and treatment of TB
To complete the course and receive credit for one continuing nursing education (CNE) contact hour, do the following:
- Start registration by clicking the Register Now and Add to Cart buttons below. Members register for free; non-members will be asked to pay $20.
- Complete the pre-registration questions.
- Take the pre-test.
- After you complete 1, 2, and 3, click Live Webinar and Register.
- When you’re registered, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
- Attend the course.
- Take the post-test.