In this presentation, Executive and Team Coach Tom Donaldson will guide participants in how to achieve clarity in the church and ministry organizations they lead, and explore key practices for team effectiveness, whether it be a ministerial staff, a church leadership board or team, or denominational service group.
Key learnings include:
• Six Critical Questions for Organizational Health
• Using one of these questions to develop a mission/vision statement for internal use or external marketing
• A fun technique for moving from mission/vision statement to action plans
• Five practices that undermine team effectiveness and what you can do about them, including:
• The missing ingredient at the foundation of team culture
• The surprising value of productive conflict
• Why accountability is missing in your team, and who is responsible
This presentation qualifies for 0.1 CEU credit toward CCA certification and retention. Please
refer to certification guidelines
to ensure you are in proper compliance for credit. After completing the course submit a CEU request form to complete and make your request.