descriptionThe 21st century has presented several challenges in many different areas including the reality and the need of church security. Many houses of worship and leaders have experienced a multitude of issues starting and maintaining a professional and efficient security and safety team. This training course will highlight some of these issues and offer simple, applicable solutions to them for maximum effectiveness concerning security issues. Here are some of the topics that will be covered. • The danger of Denial
• Lack of support from the house of worship leadership
• Lack of Resources (Human and Financial)
• Selecting the right people for your security team ministry
• Balancing the spiritual and the tactical factor of security in houses of worship
• The necessity of training and education
• The importance of partnerships
Participants will gain important information on how to avoid and/or navigate through these challenges.
CEU InformationThis presentation qualifies for 0.1 CEU credit toward CCA certification and retention. Please refer to certification guidelines to insure you are in proper compliance for credit. After completing the course you will be offered a CEU request form to complete and make your request.
CPE credit is not available for e-lab programs.
$59.00 - $79.00