The U.S. Department of Labor has issued its long-awaited replacement of the Obama administration’s controversial overtime rule, raising the minimum salary threshold required for workers to qualify for the Fair Labor Standards Act's “white collar” exemptions. Congregations need to begin now planning to implement these important changes.
- How will this change affect salaried employees?
- How will this change affect exempt and non-exempt classifications?
- How many hours can a salaried employee be required to work?
- What is the new minimum salary threshold for exempt employees?
- How will this change affect the ministerial exception employees?
Learn the answer to these and all your questions about the new rules.