DescriptionAs the political season comes into full swing, this highly relevant session will address the following questions:
- What are churches prohibited from doing in the political realm under current federal tax law?
- What are churches permitted to do in the political realm under current federal tax law?
- What about the “gray” areas, such as endorsement by our pastor in his individual capacity, distribution of voter guides, and sermons on moral issues that are involved in the current campaigns?
- How do so many churches seem to “get away” with violating the law?
- What federal tax policy changes would be helpful in this area?
CEU InformationThis presentation qualifies for 0.1 CEU credit toward CCA certification and retention. Please refer to certification guidelines to insure you are in proper compliance for credit. After completing the course you will be offered a CEU request form to complete and make your request.
CPE credit is not available for e-lab programs.
$59.00 - $79.00