**NOTE** Please GO HERE to be sure that you meet the requirements for taking this exam.
For individuals in the nursery/landscape industry cultivating a high degree of knowledge and skill in horticulture and landscape development. Requires 16 hours of CEU credits every two years completed before the Certification renewal date. Professional is required to take three sections for this exam. Must take exam 90 days after date of purchase.
Must pass the general section with a 75% score above. Both Plant ID and Plant Characteristics require a 70% score or above to pass.
TCLP Exam Sections:
- TCLP Exam General Section - 200 Questions, 1 1/2 hour to take exam
- Plant Characteristics Section - 48 Questions, 1 hour to take exam
- Plant ID Section - 50 Questions, 1 hour to take exam
Requirements to be eligible for the TCLP exam are as follows:
- Must have received TCLA certification and current status must be in good standing
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Actively working in the Landscape/Horticulture Industry or Horticulture High School or College Student