This exclusive, live webinar will address how the linen, uniform and facility services industry companies are planning for life after COVID-19.
The economic impacts of COVID-19 have created the same challenges and opportunities for our industry worldwide. As we look ahead to operations post-COVID, we are starting to see that recovery and industry transformation could follow the same course, but on a timeline dictated by local health and safety conditions.
This webinar will give you a broader perspective of potential future impacts on your operations from top executives from linen, uniform and facility services companies on multiple continents, who will discuss issues such as:
- How is the industry recovering in areas where “herd immunity” is developing?
- Is travel (business or leisure) resuming?
- Are essential industries growing?
- Are hospitality and entertainment opportunities being reinvented?
Our webinar’s executive panel will provide their observations on how the virus has impacted the economy in their specific markets, how their organizations are adjusting to changes in their customers’ consumption of their services, and how they are pursuing prospects.
Survey results will be presented from the countries of the associations co-sponsoring the webinar, and the comments by our panelists will provide insights into:
- Cumulative company revenue (turnover) impacts
- Recent sales trends
- When business is expected to return to pre-pandemic levels
- Brad Drummond, COO, Uniform & Refreshment Services, Aramark Uniform & Career Apparel
- Kevin Godley, CEO, CLEAN Linen (UK)
- Jose Luis Jacques, CEO, LAVARTEX SAPI de CV (Mexico)
- Narayanan Raghavan, CEO, Rent a Towel (Karama, Dubai, UAE)
- Tim Topornicki, President & CEO, Topper Linen & Uniform Rental Services (Canada)
Co-Moderated by TRSA Senior Editors, Jack Morgan and Jason Risley