No employer ever expects a catastrophic workplace accident or incident to occur at their work site. However, while the American workplace is safer than ever, hardly a week goes by without a news report concerning a plant explosion, a chemical release or a fatality arising out of a workplace accident. The fact is that these events do happen and it is critical that you have an effective response plan in place. Join us for this one-hour webinar with attorney, Ed Foulke, and discover the essential components of a comprehensive plan both from a regulatory perspective as well as a “common sense” perspective.
- Catastrophic incident response best practices that you should consider;
- Practical and proven strategies for establishing an effective internal and external communications process;
- An approach to determine and assure all required notifications occur;
- Key contacts that you need to identify, both within in the company as well as with first responders and community organizations;
- How to design an effective response plan and who needs to be involved;
- Proven strategies for evacuation and other steps you can take to assure the event does not become even more severe;
- How to evaluate processes and operations in order to establish comprehensive shutdown procedures