About this UICC self-guided course
Through this course, participants will take a closer look at some of the emerging leadership and organisational challenges of today including:
- Creating an environment attractive to talent
- Developing operational resilience
- Planning in the face of uncertainty
- Embracing the opportunities of digital
- Creating innovations for lasting social impact
- Strengthening the collaborative fabric and culture within our organisations.
|Course content is available on-demand and will take approximately 6 hours to complete. You can complete the entire course at your own pace.|
|The course will be particularly valuable for individuals working in the following roles:
|On completion of the course participants will be awarded a certificate worth 6 CME credits accredited by the Accreditation Council of Oncology in Europe (ACOE).|
- Employees of UICC member organisations have free access to this course.
- Individuals from organisations that are not UICC members can purchase access to this course for a period of six months. This course is also available for purchase as part of the Leadership product bundle.