Original release date: October 18, 2019
Access to this course expires on: April 7, 2022 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
Faculty: Daniel Deschler, MD, FACS, William Faquin, MD, PhD, and Marnie Kaufman
The Surgeon's Perspective on Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma and other Problematic Head/Neck Lesions
- Identify critical interfaces and expectations in the use of frozen section in the surgical management of head and neck cancer.
- Discuss the impact of molecular testing for HPV in the staging of Oropharyngeal squamous cell cancer and the importance of depth of invasion in the staging of oral cavity sqaumous cell cancer.
- Describe the role of modern reconstructive techniques in the management of advanced head and neck cancer.
- Review key cytologic and histologic features of adenoid cystic carcinoma
- Be Familiar with the molecular profile of adenoid cystic carcinoma
- Know how rearrangements and mutations in MYB and NOTCH are important in the molecular biology and behavior of adenoid cystic carcinoma.
$127.00 - $169.00