Original release date: March 10, 2020
Access to this course expires on: October 27, 2022 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
Faculty: Stuart Schnitt, MD
- Describe the differential diagnosis of spindle cell lesions of the breast.
- Discuss the role of immunohistochemistry in the evaluation of spindle cell lesions of the breast.
- Discuss the spectrum of benign and malignant vascular lesions of the breast.
- Recognize a variety of less common benign lesions of the breast and their diagnostic features.
- Describe the diagnostic features of less common breast cancers and less common variants of common breast cancers.