Evaluated by: David B. Kaminsky, M.D., FIAC, May 21, 2017
Original release date: November 17, 2017
Access to this course expires on: May 19, 2020
Faculty: Peter A. Humphrey, M.D., Ph.D.
- To be aware of the most common benign mimickers of prostate cancer
- To understand the histomorphological effects of androgen deprivation therapy on adenocarcinoma of the prostate
- To be able to address the differential diagnosis of urothelial carcinoma versus adenocarcinoma of the prostate
- To be cognizant of the histomorphological characteristics of deceptively benign prostate cancers
- To recognize the histological presentations of ductal adenocarcinoma of the prostate
- To know the best approach in immunophenotyping of metastatic adenocarcinoma of the prostate
- To appreciate the features of lymphoma when discovered in the prostate
To earn CME and SAM credit, all learners must take a content-based exam and achieve a minimum score of 80%. If learners do not achieve a passing score of 80%, they have the option to retake the exam. After you pass the test and complete the evaluation, your certificate of completion will be available to view and print by clicking here.
$150.00 - $200.00