Evaluated by: David B. Kaminsky, M.D., FIAC on June 25, 2017
Original release date: November 15, 2017
Access to this course expires on: June 23, 2020
Faculty: Lester J. Layfield, M.D.
- Become familiar with diagnostic criteria for the workup of primary lymphadenopathies occurring in the head and neck area.
- Become familiar with criteria for the cytomorphologic recognition of the more common spindle-cell lesions occurring in the head and neck area.
- Become familiar with the cytomorphologic features of the common primary salivary gland neoplasms occurring in the parotid gland.
- Become familiar with cytomorphologic features of thyroid and parathyroid lesions
- Understand the cytologic features of primary lesions in structural bones of the head
To earn CME and SAM credit, all learners must take a content-based exam and achieve a minimum score of 80%. If learners do not achieve a passing score of 80%, they have the option to retake the exam. After you pass the test and complete the evaluation, your certificate of completion will be available to view and print by clicking here.
$60.00 - $86.00