Evaluated by: David B. Kaminsky, M.D., FIAC, August 15, 2017
Original release date: August 15, 2017
Access to this course expires on: January 14, 2020
Faculty: Martha Bishop Pitman, M.D.
- Define the sub-classification of the mass lesions of the pancreas
- Recognize GI contamination
- Identify the cytological criteria for the diagnosis of most mass lesions of the pancreas
- Understand the benefits and limitations of ancillary tests in the cytological evaluation of solid pancreatic masses
- Apply the PSC terminology system to cytological diagnoses of solid pancreatic masses
To earn CME and SAM credit, all learners must take a content-based exam and achieve a minimum score of 80%. If learners do not achieve a passing score of 80%, they have the option to retake the exam. After you pass the test and complete the evaluation, your certificate of completion will be available to view and print by clicking here.
$75.00 - $100.00