Evaluated by: David B. Kaminsky, M.D., FIAC, August 15, 2017
Original release date: August 15, 2017
Access to this course expires on: January 14, 2020
Faculty: Martha Bishop Pitman, M.D.
- Define the subclassification of of the cystic lesions of the pancreas
- Recognize the pitfalls of diagnosis introduced by the EUS-guided biopsy technique
- Identify the cytological criteria for the diagnosis of most cystic lesions of the pancreas
- Understand the benefits and limitations of ancillary tests such as mucin stains, cyst fluid analysis in the cytological evaluation of pancreatic cysts
- Apply the PSC terminology to cytological diagnoses of pancreatic cysts
To earn CME and SAM credit, all learners must take a content-based exam and achieve a minimum score of 80%. If learners do not achieve a passing score of 80%, they have the option to retake the exam. After you pass the test and complete the evaluation, your certificate of completion will be available to view and print by clicking here.
$75.00 - $100.00