Evaluated by: David B. Kaminsky, M.D., FIAC, April 11, 2018
Original release date: May 23, 2018
Access to this course expires on: April 11, 2021
Faculty: Kojo S. Elenitoba-Johnson, M.D.
- Classify mature T-cell lymphoma using currently available tools.
- Use immunohistochemical studies to identify clinically relevant subtypes of TCL.
- Identify genetic features of common subtypes of TCL
- Identify morphologic and immunophenotypic features of common subtypes of TCL
- Recognize genetic characteristics of T-cell lymphoma.
- Recognize genetic abnormalities associated with common subtypes of T-cell lymphoma.
- Distinguish nodal TCL from those that present in extranodal sites
- Describe the unusual clinical presentation of TCL subtypes
- Describe the role of DNA sequencing in the diagnostic workup of TCL.
- Recognize the clinical spectrum of T cell lymphoproliferations
- Identify extranodal T-cell lymphomas that can involve the lymph nodes
$104.00 - $139.00