Enjoy this free webcast presented by Dr. Robert Young and Dr. Jennifer Stall
Drs. Robert H. Young and Jennifer Stall presents unique cases from the curated, extraordinary collection of Dr. Robert E. Scully. Dr. Scully's collection is the legacy of one of the most influential anatomic pathologists of the last sixty years, particularly his work in gynecologic pathology. This activity offers 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Enter: Scully2018 at check-out to register for this session for free.
- Practicing academic and community pathologists, and pathologists-in-training
Upon completion of this educational activity, learners will be able to:
- Distinguish borderline tumors of serous and mucinous types from carcinomas and recognize features of differing forms of invasive carcinoma in each group.
- Appreciate the varied morphologic features of endometrioid and clear cell carcinoma and the features that distinguish them from their mimickers.
- Recognize the differing features and spectrum of morphology in sex-cord stromal and primitive germ cell tumors.
- Utilize standard gross and histologic features as well as immunohistochemistry in distinction between primary and metastatic tumors to the ovary.
Continuing Medical Education
The United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The faculty, committee members, and staff who are in position to control the content of this activity are required to disclose to USCAP and to learners any relevant financial relationship(s) of the individual or spouse/partner that have occurred within the last 12 months with any commercial interest(s) whose products or services are related to the CME content. USCAP has reviewed all disclosures and resolved or managed all identified conflicts of interest, as applicable.
The following faculty reported no relevant financial relationships: Robert H. Young, M.D., FRCPath & Jennifer N. Stall, M.D.
USCAP staff associated with the development of content for this activity reported no relevant financial relationships.