The Ultimate Civil PE Review Course is your pathway to passing the civil engineering PE exam. Obtaining your professional engineering license is a must as a civil engineer. Let us guide you through the process of preparing for this massive milestone in your career and life!
- 1 Full Year of Access
- 10 modules covering the exact NCEES breadth specifications
- Over 150 video practice problems walking you thru solving PE type problems
- Special Downloads
- The Ultimate Homework Planner to guide your studies
-The Ultimate Equation Reference Guide - your cheatsheet of equations
-Bonus Theory Questions which are a huge part of the exam
-A private FB community to help support you and your questions
- All lecture slides and video practice problems are downloadable to follow along and solve on your own first.
- (2) 40-question/solution timed breadth exams to test you
- (5) depth exams to prepare for the PM section
The course recommends the use of The Civil Engineering Reference Manual by Michael Lindeburg found at www.ppi2pass.com and the accompanying Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam book. These are books that you would gather for your studies anyway and we will help you get the most out of them. As an affiliate of PPI, you can use the discount code of CEA15 to get 15% off your book order.
This is the absolute fastest way to prepare for the PE exam - it cuts out all the extra filler and gives you just what you need to prepare for the exam.
The course is owned and created by Civil Engineering Academy and taught by Isaac Oakeson, PE who passed the PE in 2012 and has been helping students prepare, take, and pass the PE ever since. He graduated in civil engineering from the University of Utah and is the owner/creator of www.civilengineeringacademy.com.