This year's virtual conference featured a series of educational programs ranging from advancements in energy efficiency to changes in LEED to the latest information on industry standards, codes, and regulations.
The 2020 WDMA Technical and Manufacturing Conference offers the unique convergence of industry expertise, online professional networking, and regulatory insight. This event archive provides leading-edge conversation on emerging technologies, manufacturing applications, regulatory issues, and a wide range of topics of interest to the window, door, and skylight industry.
As an attendee, you have free access to the conference sessions in the sections listed below.
Tuesday, June 9 Section Recordings Cover the Following Topics:
- The 2020 WDMA Market Study: Results & Analysis
- The newest National Green Building Standard (NGBS) requirements
- Industry Standards for the Installation of Windows & Doors - Update on Recent Programs; and
- Preparing a Test Plan
- Fire Doors and Opening Protectives, Your Guide to Testing, Code Requirements, and NFPA 80
- The Energy Cost of Window Discomfort
- From Analysis to Certification: Hallmark Certification Licensee's Guide to I.S. 11; and
- Emerging Regulatory Issues in Canada
Thanks to Our Sponsors
A special thanks to our conference sponsors for making this event possible. We appreciate their support for the industry.
Access the Virtual Exhibit Hall Get a look at innovative products and services to meet your business demands. Visit the Virtual Exhibit Hall.