Interview with Dr. Matthew Walter from Washington University in St. Louis - Recorded March 2016
Questions answered include:
- What are the genetics that underline MDS?
- What kind of mutations of the blood cells cause MDS?
- What pathways can be targeted with therapy?
- What are splicing gene mutations?
- Are there new treatments and clinical trials that target patients with splicing gene mutations and/or an overactive TGF beta pathway?
- What are the critical genes that are mutated in MDS that set the cancer off?